Please read all of the information provided carefully, paying particular attention to deadline dates.
All applicants, including those who apply through PASS (Postdoctoral Application Support Service) are required to submit an application fee of $95.00 directly to the selected postgraduate program of choice to Rutgers School of Dental Medicine.
No application will be reviewed until the $95.00 application fee is received. Checks and money orders should be made payable to Rutgers School of Dental Medicine. Do not send cash. This fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
Application for the following program is made through PASS. Applicants should send materials directly to the program, not RSDM Admissions
Each program has specific requirements. Please contact the specific program director for details.
- General Practice Residency
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Pediatric Dentistry
Periodontics (only) – applications should be sent directly to Ms. Brenda Brower, RSDM, Office of Admissions, 110 Bergen Street, B829, Newark, NJ 07103
Periodontics applicant must also include the following:
- Completed Application
- Form A: Letter of Evaluation from Dean
- Form B: Letter of Evaluation from Faculty
- An official transcript for each undergraduate and graduate school attended
- Official scores of the National Board Dental Examination
- Applicants whose native language is not English must take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Applications for the test are available from: Educational Testing Service, P.O. Box 6151, Princeton, N.J. 08541-6151. Official test scores must be on file before the application will be reviewed. Test scores must be sent directly from the Educational Testing Service. Copies will not be accepted.
RSDM is committed to complying with the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act.