At the Postgraduate Prosthodontic Clinic, care is provided by dentists studying to be specialists in artificial teeth. All treatment is provided in a new state-of-the-art prosthodontic specialty clinic and is supervised by a group of outstanding attending prosthodontists. Treatment offered is multi-disciplinary, and within the same clinical facility are the endodontic, orthodontic, and periodontic specialty clinics. To schedule an appointment, please call 973-972-4242 Ext. #8.
The Postgraduate Prosthodontic Clinic accepts referrals from all departments and clinics at the Rutgers School of Dental Medicine, as well as external referrals.
For referring dentists, please provide your patients with their most recent radiographs and any implant information.
- Comprehensive oral examinations
- Crowns and bridges
- CAD/CAM and digital dental procedures
- Complete and partial removable dentures, including implant-supported overdentures
- Dental implant treatment, including implant surgery
- Complete-mouth rehabilitation
- Maxillofacial prostheses
- Esthetic dentistry, including tooth whitening and porcelain laminate veneers