Please read all of the information provided carefully, paying particular attention to deadline dates.
All applicants, including those who apply through PASS are required to submit an application fee of $50.00 directly to Rutgers School of Dental Medicine to:
Rutgers School of Dental Medicine
110 Bergen Street
Newark, NJ 07101-1709
No application will be reviewed until the $50.00 application fee is received. Checks and money orders should be made payable to Rutgers School of Dental Medicine. Do not send cash. This fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
Application for the following program is made through PASS (Postdoctoral Application Support Service).
- General Practice Residency*
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Pediatric Dentistry
*General Practice Residency applicants should send materials directly to the program, not RSDM Admissions
Application for the following program is to be sent directly to Rutgers School of Dental Medicine at the address above:
Applicants must include the following:
- Completed Application
- Form A: Letter of Evaluation from Dean
- Form B: Letter of Evaluation from Faculty
- Each program has specific requirements. Please contact the specific program director for details.
- An official transcript for each undergraduate and graduate school attended
- Official scores of Part I and Part II of the National Board Dental Examination
- For Orthodontics: Part I only
- Applicants whose native language is not English must take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Applications for the test are available from: Educational Testing Service, P.O. Box 6151, Princeton, N.J. 08541-6151. Official test scores must be on file before the application will be reviewed. Test scores must be sent directly from the Educational Testing Service. Copies will not be accepted.
RSDM is committed to complying with the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act.