Our programs and application guidelines
Get the facts and make an appointment
Courses dedicated to healthcare professionals
New scholarship donors can triple giving impact
Students and faculty paused to see sights during trip to treat Native American patients in South Dakota.
- RSDM Students and Faculty Treat Patients from the Lakota Tribe on Midwestern Mission
- Researcher Receives $350 K to Study Genetic Cause of Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Donor and Alum Honors Student Mentors
- Grateful for Scholarships During Dental School, Alumna Pays it Forward
- Helping African Entrepreneur Plan for Oral Healthcare System in Homeland
- Visit to Armenian Orphanage Inspires Student
Who We Are
- Stephanie Gomez finds creative ways of giving back to her Bronx hometown and other places where patients are underserved. She founded the “floss boss” educational campaign, hoping to encourage healthy habits.
- Emi Shimuzu’s research could someday transform a procedure dental patients dread: the root canal. With support from a $1.5 million NIH grant, she is studying how to use stem cells to regenerate dental pulp rather than removing it during root canal treatment.
- As a child, Gemma Boyer loved to pose for pictures, flashing her wide toothy grin. But after her teeth grew badly decayed, she no longer wanted to smile. Thanks to treatment from an RSDM team of providers, she's ready to face the camera once again.