Our programs and application guidelines
Get the facts and make an appointment
Courses dedicated to healthcare professionals
New scholarship donors can triple giving impact
Dean Cecile A. Feldman is the principal investigator of an $11.7 million NIH study on opioid alternatives.
- RSDM Leads Landmark Study of Opioid Alternatives
- For Student, Dental Mission to Dominican Republic Leaves Lasting Impression
- Dental Society Continues Legacy Through Endowed Scholarship
- Alum Writes Thriller About Facial Recognition Technology
- Gifts to RSDM Scholarship Fund Are Doubled and Tripled Until 12/31/2019
Who We Are
- Stephanie Gomez finds creative ways of giving back to her Bronx hometown and other places where patients are underserved. She founded the “floss boss” educational campaign, hoping to encourage healthy habits.
- Emi Shimuzu’s research could someday transform a procedure dental patients dread: the root canal. With support from a $1.5 million NIH grant, she is studying how to use stem cells to regenerate dental pulp rather than removing it during root canal treatment.
- As a child, Gemma Boyer loved to pose for pictures, flashing her wide toothy grin. But after her teeth grew badly decayed, she no longer wanted to smile. Thanks to treatment from an RSDM team of providers, she's ready to face the camera once again.