Our programs and application guidelines
Get the facts and make an appointment
Courses dedicated to healthcare professionals
Your gift can have a lasting impact
Operating Status Update Close ×
Rutgers School of Dental Medicine clinics are closed for elective procedures until further notice. Dental operations are open for emergency care only. Patients must first schedule an online tele-dentistry visit with a provider to determine their needs prior to being seen in the school. Please call 973-972-4242 for information or to schedule an appointment.
- Oral Surgery Residents Volunteer in Hospital ER Treating COVID-19 Patients
- COVID 19: RSDM Converts Clinics As Space for Hospital Patients
- Faculty Member and Alumna Supports Hospital Staff During Virus Peak
- RSDM Researcher: Lessons from HIV Pandemic Should Not Be Ignored
- Support Students Facing Hardship Due to COVID-19
Who We Are
- Stephanie Gomez finds creative ways of giving back to her Bronx hometown and other places where patients are underserved. She founded the “floss boss” educational campaign, hoping to encourage healthy habits.
- Emi Shimuzu’s research could someday transform a procedure dental patients dread: the root canal. With support from a $1.5 million NIH grant, she is studying how to use stem cells to regenerate dental pulp rather than removing it during root canal treatment.
- As a child, Gemma Boyer loved to pose for pictures, flashing her wide toothy grin. But after her teeth grew badly decayed, she no longer wanted to smile. Thanks to treatment from an RSDM team of providers, she's ready to face the camera once again.