Please read all of the information provided carefully, paying particular attention to deadline dates.
You must send the following directly to:
Ms. Brenda Brower
Rutgers School of Dental Medicine
Office of Admissions
110 Bergen Street, Room B829
Newark, NJ 07103
Telephone # (973) 972-3636, Fax # (973) 972-0309, e-mail: email@example.com
- $50.00 application processing fee (check or money order made payable to Rutgers School of Dental Medicine). This fee is not refundable under any circumstances, and no application will be reviewed until the fee is received;
- An official transcript from each undergraduate and dental school attended;
- Official scores of Part I and Part II of the National Board Dental Examination are required (Orthodontics - part I only) Contact the Secretary of the National Board of Dental Examiners, 211 East Chicago Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611, or e-mail, www.ada.org, to have the scores sent directly to the Office of Academic Affairs and Graduate Dental Education.
- RSDM is committed to complying with the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Completed application
- A recommendation letter from the Dean of your dental school
- Additional letters of recommendation. As each program has different requirements in this area, please contact the specific Program Director for further details.
- Applicants whose native language is not English must take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Applications for the test are available from: Educational Testing Service, P.O. Box 6151, Princeton, N.J. 08541-6151. Official test scores must be on file before the application will be reviewed. Test scores must be sent directly from the Educational Testing Service. Copies will not be accepted.
*Applicants applying to Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Pediatric Dentistry, GPR, AEGD and Orthodontics should apply directly through PASS (Postdoctoral Application Support Service). A supplemental application is not required.
The telephone number for PASS is (202) 332-8790 and the fax number is (202) 332-9351.
All applicants, including those who apply through PASS are required to submit an application fee of $50.00 Directly to Rutgers School of Dental Medicine to the attention of Ms. Brenda Brower. The address is Room B-829, Newark, N.J. 01701-1709. No application will be reviewed until the $50.00 application fee is received. Checks and money orders should be made payable to Rutgers School of Dental Medicine. Do not send cash. This fee is not refundable under any circumstances.