Bench Testing Preparatory Course
in Restorative Dentistry
for International Dentists
Want to be better prepared for the Fixed, Removable, and Operative portions of the psychomotor testing that is required by most United States and Canadian dental schools as part of their admissions process?
This 40-hour course presents an extensive review of the Fixed, Removable and Operative psychomotor skills required for International Applicants as part of the admissions process at U.S. and Canadian dental schools. The course will include didactic and laboratory hands-on sessions with participants working with the Department of Restorative Dentistry faculty on preclinical exercises. Enrollment will be limited to twelve foreign dental school graduates.
- Operative Dentistry (manikin exercises.)
- Amalgam and composite preparations and restorations consistent with state dental
licensing examinations and the Northeast Regional Board Examination.
- Fixed Prosthodontics (manikin exercises.)
- Perform a preparation and fabricate a temporary restoration on a posterior tooth for a porcelain fused to metal full crown.
- Perform a preparation and fabricate a temporary restoration on an anterior tooth for a full ceramic crown.
- Perform preparations and fabricate a temporary restoration for a 3 unit bridge.
- Removable Prosthodontics.
- Analyze and survey diagnostic models.
- Design removable partial denture prostheses appropriate for various edentulous configurations.
Tuition includes all supplies and a reference CD.
Participants are to bring a laptop computer with them each day.
Department of Restorative Dentistry
JEFFREY C. LINFANTE, DMD - Course Director
HENRY MARDER, DDS, BS, Assistant Professor
MOHAMED KAMEL, DMD, BDS, Assistant Professor
JOSEPH BATTAGLIA, DMD, MS, BS, Clinical Associate Professor
ABHINAV WADKAR, BDS, MDS, Assistant Professor
Reserve a space now with a deposit of $2,947.50
Balance of Tuition will be due by 7/1/19.