ESTHETIC / RESTORATIVE DENTISTRY | HANDS-ON WORKSHOP
Smile Design, Bonding and Esthetic Materials Update
Hands-on Tooth Preparation – Lecture & Workshop
This presentation will present key points formulated into a systematic step-by-step approach to resolve esthetic problems with predictable results and improved laboratory support. We will also cover critical details of porcelain veneers and all-ceramic crown techniques in terms of system selection, cement and adhesive selection and bonding sequence. Occlusal management of esthetic cases will also be detailed to minimize porcelain fractures and complications:
- Current Practice with all-ceramic crowns and porcelain veneers:
Best practical techniques for porcelain veneers and all-ceramic crowns. Fine technique details on tooth preparations with 4 hands-on preparations, adhesion and cement selection for lithium disilicate and zirconia restorations.
- Materials Selection and Esthetic Treatment Techniques:
Establish a Step-by-Step strategy for optimum ceramic materials application (Translucent Zirconia, Lithium Disilicate, and Traditional Zirconia) and maximum predictability. When is it necessary to open VDO and how to do it practically?
- Treatment planning with workshop on treatment planning scenarios:
Learned lessons with implants, esthetic cases, management of parafunction, material selection and comparison between all-ceramic systems.
- Fine Technique Details: Optimize Clinical Techniques with All-Ceramic Crowns and Porcelain Veneers Treatment. Optimize preparation technique, provisionals protocol, cement selection and adhesive bonding Techniques.
- Ceramic Materials: How to select ceramic materials for best esthetics, control and simplicity for natural teeth and implants. When do we use lithium disilicate, translucent zirconia, or full-strength zirconia?
- Esthetic Treatment Techniques: Manage Key Esthetic Factors for Predictable Esthetic Treatment. Apply these for minor and major Cases.
GERARD J. CHICHE, DDS
DR. GERARD CHICHE is the Thomas P. Hinman Endowed Chair in Restorative Dentistry, and the Director of the Center for Esthetic & Implant Dentistry at Augusta University, Dental College of Georgia. He has given numerous programs nationally and internationally and is a Past President of the American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry. He is also the author of the textbooks: Esthetics of Anterior Fixed Restorations, and Smile Design - A guide for Clinician, Ceramist and Patient, both published by Quintessence Pub. Co. He is the recipient of the 2003 LSU Alumni Award, the 2003 Award of the Seattle Study Club for best dental educator of the year and the 2007
Distinguished Lecturer Award of the Greater New York Academy of Prosthodontics. The first recipient of the Endowed Chair sponsored by the Thomas P. Hinman Dental Society (2009).
9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (earn 7 participation credit hours)
at The Marriott Hotel at Newark Liberty International Airport
$695 for Dentists
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org — Phone: 973-972-6561
Office hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.