Innovations and Controversies in Restorative Dentistry
Recommended for Doctors and Dental Laboratory Technicians
In this information-packed scientific program, Dr. Adams will present an engaging presentation focused on current trends, controversies and innovations. He will be placing a special emphasis on a variety of clinical and treatment planning tips designed to assist the dentist and team in choosing and successfully implementing the latest lab-fabricated all-ceramic dental materials and treatment protocols.Topics Covered:
- A review of some of the latest trends, developments, and innovations in dentistry.
- Learn ways to minimize all-ceramic failures/fractures.
- 100% zirconium restorations: Evidence-based data versus future challenges? Update on the new Hybrid polycrystalline ceramics: recommendations on implementation.
- Latest preparation and core build-up requirements for lithium disilicate and monolithic zirconia restorations.
- Review and update of the latest translucent zirconia options: indications, special cautions, and future challenges.
- Update on cementation protocols and bioactive cements for lab-fabricated materials.
- An update on surface treatments for all-ceramics. Making it much simpler!
- Diagnosis and treatment planning considerations for lab-fabricated restorative materials.
- 3 good reasons you should not wait to own and regularly use a soft-tissue laser.
- A brief update on revolutionary developments in composite resin materials.
- Latest trends in composite resin prep design, restorative placement, and injection-molded techniques, and composite resin options for complex cases.
- A brief review of CAD/CAM/scanning and printing technologies for the dental office.
- And more, as time allows!
DAMON ADAMS, DDS
Traverse City, MI
DR. DAMON ADAMS, a graduate of the University of Michigan School of Dentistry, is an assistant clinical professor at the University of Toledo, College of Medicine, Division of Dentistry.
Dr. Adams lectures internationally, focusing on updates in dental materials, the latest trends and innovations in dentistry, doctor-technician relationships, and techno-clinical perspectives. Dr. Adams is the editor-in-chief of Dentistry Today and is listed in Dentistry Today’s Leaders in Continuing Education.
Dr. Adams is a member of the American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, American Society for Dental Aesthetics, and the National Association of Dental Laboratories. He is also a Fellow in the ICD.
9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (earn 7 credit hours)
at The Rutgers School of Dental Medicine
$225 for Dentists • $165 for Auxiliaries/Residents
E-mail: email@example.com — Phone: 973-972-6561
Office hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.