Today, All Dental Marketing Begins and/or Ends Digitally –
and Social Media Is Its Core
Grow your practice by helping new patients find you through social media. Progressive practices use social media marketing to attract new patients, raise top-of-mind awareness and referrals, decrease attrition, increase case acceptance, and strengthen patient relationships. But effective social media isn’t something you “have”—it’s something that you “do”! Remarkable, share-worthy social media content helps your complete digital marketing strategy—including SEO. Social media is no longer an adjunct to some other marketing plan. So how do you navigate and benefit from this dynamic environment with the limited time and resources you have to spend on marketing?
- Digital Dental Marketing In 2017: Where it is and where it’s headed.
- Online Reputation Management: Why it matters and what to do.
- Effective Social Media: It starts INSIDE your practice.
- Social Media & Reviews: Where they matter, how they work together.
- Tools & Platforms: Which ones work best, and why.
- Start creating content that helps new patients find you.
- Empower your team with a simple plan for participating.
- Learn from examples and case studies to grow your own practice.
- Evaluate your online footprint, and assess how to improve it.
- Understand why social media is so critical today for SEO.
- Become consistent using ideas that don’t take too much time.
MR. JACK HADLEY teaches social media marketing to MBA students at Brigham Young University’s Marriott School of Management in Provo, Utah. He is also a founding partner at My Social Practice, an agency providing social media marketing content, strategy, and support to dental, orthodontic, and dental specialty practices worldwide. He is an award-winning copywriter and former ad agency Creative Director with a rich background in all aspects of the creative process. Jack is also a fun, engaging speaker who is frequently asked to address business, education, civic, and dental groups about social media marketing, creativity, and corporate messaging.
$140 for Auxiliaries/Residents
E-mail: email@example.com — Phone: 973-972-6561
Office hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.