A Simple Path to Predictable and Excellent Endodontics
If your goal is to attend a presentation packed with simple, efficient, and clinically relevant information for immediate integration into your day-to-day work flow, this lecture is designed with you in mind. The program is full of what-you-need-to-know pearls regarding the latest concepts, techniques, and technologies in performing predictable and high quality endodontic treatment. Technique animations and clinical video/DVD-clips illustrating diagnosis procedures, safe and efficient access, glide path management, optimum shaping, hydrodynamic disinfection, and obturation of root canal systems in three dimensions will be shown to hopefully take effective clinicians into a level of higher performance and personal satisfaction.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Importance of establishing accurate diagnoses via reliable pulp testing techniques and CBCT.
- How to effectively achieve straight line access and avoid separating instruments.
- Appreciation of the power and versatility of the operating microscope.
- Strategies that maximize negotiation of root canals to length while avoiding blockages.
- Understanding of the importance of owning the glide path for rotary/reciprocation files to follow in order to optimally shape canals.
- Reliable management of working length determination and rationale for apical and lateral patency.
- Efficient use and logical sequence of intracanal irrigants and chelating agents.
- Efficient and effective hydrodynamic disinfection of the root canal system.
- Advantages of the pre-enlargement technique, thermosoftened obturation, and sealer hydraulics during 3-D compaction.
- Appreciation and importance of achieving a well-designed follow-up coronal restoration.
MICHAEL J. RIBERA, DMD, MS
Diplomate, American Board of Endodontics Chevy Chase, MARYLAND
DR. MICHAEL RIBERA graduated Boston College (1984) and Harvard School of Dental Medicine (1989). In 1990 he completed a general practice residency at Harvard’s Brigham and Women’s Hospital and in 1992 received his Certificate in Endodontics and Master of Science Degree from Northwestern University Dental School in Chicago.
Dr. Ribera is a Diplomate of the American Board of Endodontics, a member of the Endodontic College of Diplomates, and a specialist member of the American Association of Endodontists. He is the 2006 recipient of the District of Columbia Dental Society’s David Mast Memorial Award for excellence in continuing education. Dr. Ribera maintains three offices in the Washington, D.C. Area.
$175 for Auxiliaries/Residents
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org — Phone: 973-972-6561
Office hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.